My name is Jessica Bil. I currently live in Michigan, BUT in 52 I will be in the state of Washington! I will be staying with one of my best friends for 5 days!
We have been planning on the different activies that we will be doing while I'm there. We are going to play volleyball, basketball and go rollar skating with the others members of the youth group at her church. She wants to jump into the Skagit River sometime with me.....but that's not going to happen! She plans to have many all-nighters, staying up doing each others hair and nails while planning our weddings.
While I'm there, another friend and I are going to have a Twilight marathon. It's going to be crazy!! At least there will be plenty of popcorn and Red Bull. We`re thinking about doing it all night! We will be watching the movie on their 50inch TV!
Probably the most exciting thing I'm looking forward to is attending the Seattle Mariners home opener game with another one of my awesome friends. We are going to listen to One Direction all the way to the game! We are going to be wearing matching shirts of the player Justin Smoak. It should be an amazing night!
It's going to be one of the best times of my life, I can't wait!
No comments:
Post a Comment