As the school year began, my love for 1D had greatly increased. I was the only one in my small high school who had the One Direction Infection, and that had to change...
My best friend, Alyssa, was in love, deep, deep, love with the music of the 60s and 70s. She had pictures of the BeeGees, Herman's Hermits, Bay City Rollers, and the Osmond's hanging in her locker. I knew I had to intervene.
I had Alyssa look up a few songs and showed her some pictures. She showed little interest in what I was trying to show her!
Around this time, Pepsi had a new commercial starring One Direction and Drew Brees.
As usual, Alyssa and I were texting. I don't recall what we were talking about, but she texted me and said "Jessica....I have to tell you something" And I reply "Yes?!?!?!" And then the truth came out in her next text when she said, "I think I'm in love with One Direction"
I was beyond thrilled! As our conversation continued, she tells me she already has a favorite! She tells me she believes she is in love with Harry Styles, who is still her favorite to this very day. I'm incredibly proud of her.
No comments:
Post a Comment