The time I first heard One Direction
I was roller skating with some friends and family. We were skating around the rink, when we randonmly stopped by the carpet. Kaitlyn, Bethany and I were talking when "What Makes You Beautiful" came over the sound system. They both squealed with excitement while I stood there, looking dumb. They were singing along while I stood there, looking dumb. We began skating again while the song played. Kaitlyn and Bethany were quite gobsmacked that I`d never heard this wonderous boy band.
Following the roller skating party, I went home and looked up the song again. I listened to it over and over.
And over the next few weeks, Kaitlyn had me listen to their album "Up All Night." I was hooked.
gobsmacked - British slang for shocked, stunned
Just wanted you to know that this blog is the most wonderful thing to happen in my life, it really causes me to think deeply about my decisions and made me see the world in a whole new light!!!! I <3 u so much girlfriend!!! please tell me more about your wonderful life=)
ReplyDelete