Sunday morning was a busy morning in the Schoolland household. But every one was out the door on time by 8:45am! We took our hour drive down to Burlington URC. Our drive was a rainy one, but it was lovely drive, including passing a herd of elk!
We got to church and we met up with some friends and hung out a little bit before church. As the time for church to begin approached, Chris and I went and sat down and listened to the sermon.
After Church, Chris and I went back to his house and started cooking lunch for some friends we were having over. His sister, Emma also helped us. While everything was cooking and we were waiting for the Schoolland's and Lukas to show up, Chris and I went downstairs and watched the Michigan Wolverines basketball game from the night before! By the time the game was about over, the food was done and everyone had arrived. We all crowed around the table and ate some awesome food.
The reason for having our friends over was to watch "Pitch Perfect." So once the food and dishes were taken care of, we all moved to the living room and watch what is now one of my favorite movies!
Once the movie was done, we still had some time before church so Tami, Lukas, Chris and I went on a walk around in the neighborhood.
A few hours later, we were back at church. Following the church service, I was able to talk to some of my friends that I hadn't seen since August! It was so good to see them again, and I can't wait to see them again soon!
After hanging out for a while, Chris and I headed back to his house and watched the last Twilight movie with Derek and Miriam!
During the movie, his parents came home from their trip in Idaho. So I met them and we talked for a little bit, but then it was an early bed time for everyone that night....becuase Monday was a big day...starting at 4:30am:)
No comments:
Post a Comment