Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Washington Day 1

Home from the best trip of my life!! Washington was amazing and even better than I expected:)

We left about 5am Friday morning and headed down to the Chicago Midway Airport. We got to the airport, checked in out bags, and made it through security. After finding our boarding gate, we went and got McDonald's for breakfast. Then we boarded the plane! After a 4 1/2 hour flight, we had finally landed in Seattle. :-D We got off the plane and walked toward the baggage claim. As we walked through the doorway, Tami threw herself at me and hugged me :) I walked over to Chris and he hugged me and gave me a Red Bull :) We found our bags and left the airport.

We all piled into the car and decided to go to the Alderwood Mall, outside of Seattle. We all went into the mall and started wandering through some random stores. Chris and I went to the Mariners Team Store and he got me a Franklin Gutierrez T-Shirt :)

After the mall, we went back to the Visser's house. Chris, Tami and I got in Chris' car and went out to Wendy's for lunch.

Following our lunch, we went to Tami's sister and brother-in-law's house. Tami and I hung out for a few hours, doing hair and playing with her nephews. Toward dinner, Chris came back and picked us up and took us to a Chopped event happening at their church.

After being at Chopped for about an hour...we got bored. So Chris, me, Laura and Jason went back to their house to begin our Twilight marathon. We managed to watch 4 out of the 5 movies. We started our marathon around 9:30pm and decided at 6:30am to go to bed.  Our Twilight marathon was quite the night....one of my favorite parts is when I dared Jason to eat a whole bag of PopRocks and drink an energy drink at the same time. He described this expierence was "an explosion in my face."

So that was Day 1 of the most amazing trip of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment