Tuesday, March 12, 2013

24 More Days!!

As my departure for Washington approaches,  more plans are falling into place!

Roller Skating, basketball, volleyball are still in the plans! Along with our Twilight marathon:D

But the day I'm planning on going to the Mariners game has turned into an all day thing! We have so much planned for that day now! We are thinking about heading down to Seattle around 6am. Depending on traffic, we`ll arrive in Seattle between 7-7:30am. We plan to go to the ORIGINAL Starbucks for breakfast. We are thinking about going to the Seattle Zoo, Aquariam and Pikes Place Market. Niether one of us has been in the Space Needle...so we decided we`re going to do that! For lunch, we`re going to a famous burger joint that is supposedly really good! Around 5pm, we are going over to Safeco Field. They let people into the field early that day! We plan to watch the Mariners batting practice and maybe catch a home run baseball! Before the game begins at 7, we are going to go through the room displaying the history of the Seattle Mariners! Then we`ll make our way to our seats to watch the Seattle Mariners beat the Huston Astros!

I'm absolutely dreading April 10.....I won`t be ready to go home.....but I'm thinking of all the fun times I'm going to have. This has really been a test of my patience, but it's coming!! I can't stop thinking about going back to one of the most beautiful places in the world:)

No comments:

Post a Comment